Sunday, November 10, 2013

Another Good Day.

Lee managed to smile big even though his tooth is still aching.  It's not getting worse and is sometimes better, so he's hanging tough.  His beard is looking really good, don't you think?  It looks like him to me.

We were happy to watch the Thunder pull back from behind and win tonight.  Whew.  It was a good game and they won it in overtime.  Whew!

Tomorrow is Veteran's Day.  I'll wear red to support the troops, past and current.  I thank God to have been a military brat.  My Mom and Dad provided a wonderful life for me.  They had lots of problems (because military life isn't easy when you're dragging around 3 kids), but I was blessed.  I spent some time tonight looking through some old pix and it brought back lots of good memories.  It was fun to share those memories with Lee.

2 comments:

  1. I just giggle at you MaryJo...I remember how much you hated beards. I will say that it is coming along very well..he does look like himself again. I admire him for shaving it just for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Dana, I still don't like how the beard tickles me, but it looks good on Lee. It looks like him to me and I love it on him. I admire him for shaving it, too, though I never asked him to do that. I like him to be him, as long as he can stand me itching from it. I hope he will keep it. Love you! I figured you'd respond to this one. :)

    ReplyDelete