Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Another Month Passes!

Time really does fly!  This pic was taken a month ago when Dorothy went with us to get my lab work done a month ago.  Today we did the lab work and the treatment on the same day.  Lee doesn't prefer to do it that way because we have to wait until the lab work is done before I can have the treatment.  I don't like to use two days to get it done, though, because it causes me to lose two days of work that way, plus we have to make two trips to Lawton.  We didn't have to wait too long today, so that was good.  The treatment went like clockwork and we got to get home at a reasonable hour.

A lot has happened for Dorothy in the last month, too!  Her sister Ada nearly died, but she's home and getting stronger these days.  Thank God and praise Him for letting us keep Ada a little longer!

Tomorrow is my final visit with the eye doctor.  He'll determine if I need to wear glasses or contacts or not. I'll really be surprised if he thinks I need either; I'm seeing really well.  It's wonderful!  It's another thing that has happened in the last month since this pic was taken!  I've had both cataracts removed and I'm seeing great.  I was counting down for this and I love it and thank God!

Another thing to notice is that we were wearing short sleeves a month ago.  Today it was freezing cold!  No kidding; I think it was 34 when we got there and the wind was bitterly blowing.  Everyone was wearing their winter gear for sure!  Brrrr; this cold spell is supposed to last a couple more days and then it will warm up, again.  I'm looking forward to the warm spell!

No comments:

Post a Comment