Monday, November 4, 2013

Fun Visit!

They didn't call me to sub today, so we packed up a table and chairs today and took it to Trish.  While we were there we went by to see Krissy and Bryce, Peyton and Maddy.  Maddy was sick, so I didn't take any pix of her.  My batteries died, so I didn't get any of Trish and her kids, either.  Ugh.  I've got new batteries ordered and on their way, so I'll be in good shape for pix, soon.  I did get this one of Lee and Bryce.  I got one of Peyton and Bryce that I'll post soon.

It was a great trip and we loved seeing everyone that we got to see!  It was so cool to me to see details I haven't seen for years!  I loved riding tonight and not being bludgeoned by the lights.  I am so grateful for the opportunity to have those cataracts remove and these permanent lenses put in so that I can see so well.  It was fun to wear eye makeup, too!  I thank God for another safe day on the road and all the blessings the day held!

Lee's beard is coming right along, isn't it?  I think it looks really good on him.  I love it when he takes off his glasses, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment