Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Siblings!

Siblings are just the best, aren't they?  Peyton comes in from school and Bryce runs to meet her; she grabs him and swings him around before she lets him go to follow her everywhere she goes. They're so sweet to watch!  I got this pic Monday when we were there.

Today was a great day at school.  I subbed for one of the best teachers we've got.  She expects a lot from the kids and they deliver.   She was prepared for me to sub and it made my job so easy.  I love it when I don't have to bear down so hard on the kids.  It was a fun day.  I thank God for days like this and the opportunities I get to be at school and have great days.

Today is Ruthie's birthday and I thank God for her, too.  I was blessed to have a wonderful big sister all my life!  She's doing much better after having a tough time with the shingles, and I thank God for that, too! Siblings are some of the best blessings in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment