Tuesday, March 20, 2007














After last night’s blog entry, I’m braving it, again. Today was another really fun day. We mostly stayed around here and played Hand and Foot Canasta with Nate and Trish. Gabe and Sadie took the two littler kids to the park, as well as the two little girls who live next-door, Sonia and Sasha. I thought they were so cute headed to the park holding hands, so I took their picture. The first picture is all of them in our driveway with the field at the edge of town behind them. I couldn’t resist taking another picture as they walked off through the neighbor’s yard on the other side. See how pretty those pear trees look, blooming? You can see my little wee redbud tree starting to bloom behind them in the first picture.

The kids in the pictures are Gabe, holding Mason and Grace’s hands. Then Sadie is holding Sasha and Sonia’s hands. Sasha and Sonia belong to our preacher who lives next door, and they are our grandkid fix when we don’t have any here.

The last picture is our little Grace; she loves to have her picture taken, so she worked right with me on this one. She’ll be 4 next month and was our baby until Elena was born a month ago today. How lucky can we be with all these kids and MORE! God blesses with such abundance!

The park is about 3 blocks away from here, and the kids in our family have loved to go there for the last two generations! Gabe took Tricia’s phone with her, so we talked to him every few minutes. Also, Sonia and Sasha’s daddy, Bill, went down to the park and parked in the parking lot to do some of his phone calls while he kept an eye on all of them. I was pretty proud of Sadie and Gabe for taking the responsibility of the others, plus I thought it was pretty neat of Bill to oversee the adventure. The whole thing warmed my heart.

I give thanks! I love you for caring and watching the goings on in our lives. God bless!

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful grandchildren you have produced! Grace is a beauty queen. Ask Don's Tours to make a pic of you and Trish for the blog if Trish doesn't mind. Praying hard, Love, Linda R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! I didn't see this request in time to do it before Trish left. That's a great idea, though. I'll have him do that the next time we are together. I should have done that with Gretta, too. BTW, I'll include a picture of Gretta soon, it's on the other computer, so I'll have to find it and get it over here. Thanks for the prayers; keep it up, please! Love, Jo

    ReplyDelete