Saturday, March 3, 2007

Saturday March 3 Update

Here’s the deal. I’m doing good to get a message on today, so be patient with me about pictures, please! We made it just fine to Gretta’s house last night. After admiring Elena and exchanging hugs with everyone we crashed and slept until 10 this morning. I can’t believe I’m in a house with a 10-day-old baby and two huge labs, and two cats and it was the BIRD that woke me up! The bird was meowing! All is well here. God is showing off; we have snow. I’m asking Him to help me to appreciate that it’s not sticking instead of wishing for warm Hawaii weather. He’s working with me; He’s so good!

Elena is absolutely adorable. She had an appointment to check her weight at the pediatrician yesterday and she’s up to 5 lbs. 4 oz. That’s 2 ounces above her birth weight, so that’s good that she’s back up from her initial loss. She’s amazing.

I found a new cable for my camera on ebay and it’s already been shipped, so pictures will be back on here before too long. Right now , I’m going to concentrate on Elena and Garrett while we’re here.

Today I taught Garrett to play Boggle and Cribbage. He’s pretty amazing too. I’m out of here to go play with my grandkids. You go enjoy whoever is most special in your life, too! Love from us!

No comments:

Post a Comment