Friday, March 9, 2007

Friday March 9 Update


Last night was pretty tough for Gretta. On a scale of 1 – 10, with 10 being time to cry, “UNCLE,” she was about a 9. Today she was better all day, somewhere between a 5 and 7. She’s able to get up a bit, but she still has a fever and is coughing a lot. We’re not leaving, yet. She’s much better, but it’s not a good time for me to leave MY baby, in my book. She may feel lots better in the morning; I hope so, but for now, we’re staying.

Gretta took a bath today and gave Elena a bath with her. Elena LOVED being in the water. The pictures we got are only for her history, though. She’d grow up and hate me if she found I’d put them on the Internet! She really likes a bath.

She is such a good baby. It’s sure nice, especially since her Mommy is sick.

Today was beautiful in Louisville! We could go out without a jacket, even. Whew; I know I’m never going to be able to face a winter very well, again!

The pictures today are some odd ones that didn’t make it to the blog already. She is so absolutely tiny; she’s just amazing! We couldn’t be more proud! We give thanks for her and all our other precious grandchildren, as well as all our other abundant blessings. Most important to us are the people in our lives. Thank you for being some of those people and for keeping up with us. Love, Jo


2 comments:

  1. Oh, that little tiny baby, I wish I could hold her. Could you bring her to M'boro, and I'll return her to her mother!! Any day will work, just let me know. Please have Gretta's mail address handy. Don's Tours really does look whipped, but he is probably playing possum! XXOO, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, she is sooooo precious! You would fall in love with her and never take her home if you had her for a minute. I'm saving you from being in trouble and chased for the rest of your life by not bringing her to you. :) She is a darling and one day you will meet her. Maybe you and Tom can go up for races sometime and you'll get to meet her then. Maybe we'll all meet in Branson; sometime we'll figure a way. She's a dolly for sure; thanks for loving her with us. That guy that runs Don's Tours is whipped today! We've been going since 6 this morning, but we are near home. It feels good. I'm thanking God for warming it for us; we were not ready to face cold! Love you, Jo

    ReplyDelete