Friday, March 30, 2007

WOOHOO; taxes are SENT!

Woohoo! The last information we needed came today; we completed our part and SENT IT ALL to The Tax Club! I am so glad to have that off my back. They will call and we’ll go over it with them, but the headaches are over!

We had a last minute card game at our house tonight. We had 6 of our usual people, plus us, so that made 8. There are 2 more who usually play with us, but I couldn’t ask them because I had used some cleaning stuff today that bothers one of them. I wasn’t thinking we’d play cards when I did that. I was just so glad to be done with the bookkeeping; I got busy cleaning in my Kangoojumps! I was like a bird out of a cage! So we threw the card game together right quick and it worked. We were all sort of sweating the weather around here, but we have a basement, so it was a good place to be. I'll have to have Don take a picture of me in those Kangoojumps; that'll be a hoot to share!

I’ve got lots of cleaning left to do, but it’s starting to really feel like home around here. The hot water heater in the old part of the house went out today, so we have a repair job going. It’s not a big deal because we have hot water everywhere that we need it. If we have company before we can get it fixed we’ll share our bathroom. The plumber came today to scope out the situation and he’ll probably be able to replace it sometime next week. It feels good to have fixable things happen. That tax deal was so out of my comfort zone. Could you tell? Ha!

Here are a couple of pictures of tonight’s canasta crew; God blessed our lives with this group and all of you! Have a wonderful weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment