Monday, March 19, 2007











Trish is here with the kids at our house tonight, so I'm making my first attempt at posting to the blog myself. She showed me how to do it, but it's never as easy as it looks, in my experience.
Since the kids got here it has been a really fun day. It's been so good to have the kids at our house. It's fun to make something as easy as jello and be a hero over it! They drag out the same old toys that have been here for years and seem to get a kick out of them. Mason is balancing one of the magic birds on his chin and managing a wave to the camera at the same time.
The day began with checking the mail and finding that we still didn't get the thermogram report that was sent last week. I called and they told me they'll send the report again, priority mail this time. UGH. We hate to wait, but it's all part of the big picture, so not that big a deal. God is in control and we trust Him, so it's okay. We just want to be sure we do all we're supposed to do. Having the kids here will help us to keep our minds off the report. It should be here by the end of the week, and that will work. It's a good exercise in patience and trust.
I put on another picture of Sadie and Mason playing a game, but it won't go where I want it. Maybe I'll get it on this time. Well, it went on, but it's at the top. That'll do. Anyway, enjoy your spring break if it's this week. Enjoy all the people you love. Mostly thank God for them as we do. God bless and we love you all! (I can't get this blog to space between the paragraphs. BIG UGH! This is the kind of stress I do not need, so I'm turning it back over to Trish! Tonight you just have to bear with it and pardon me!)

4 comments:

  1. Jo, there is nothing wrong with your blog--who needs paragraph separations!! We love it. Hang in there till your thermogram comes in with all good news!! Love, Linda and Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I just need to tell it like it is!! We enjoy your updates however we get them. They are definitely a 'Picker Upper' for me. I look forward to them every day and the pictures are adorable!! I know what Children and Grandchildren can do and say to make memories you will never forget. Keep the Faith and God will take care of you!! I am so happy you can be home and with Family. Take care and keep destressing!! With Love and Prayers. Dot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, and Tom! I can count on you to encourage me! I love you two! Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dot, you are a darling. Nobody has been posting to the blog, so I'm thinking I'm writing to myself. Then Don's sister calls and Ruthie calls and they both say they're watching the blog, so I keep it up. Then you write and even you look forward to seeing the grandchildren. Only grandparents know how much time with the grandkids means. Thanks for bothering to post from time to time. You all keep me going. Just when I think nobody is paying attention I get your post and hear from Linda and Tom, too. I know Dana is out there, too. Others send emails, so I really know they are keeping an eye on us, but you who write give me a boost and keep me blogging! Thanks a million! I know it's getting more and more beautiful out there every day, too. Enjoy this wonderful spring! Love you and thanks so much for your genuine love! Jo

    ReplyDelete