Sunday, March 25, 2007

Taxes are not winning . . .

Today was a good day. I’m more relaxed about the taxes now that Don has taken the lead. See, the big deal is the corporation with the web sites. The concept is easy, and the web sites are fun. The bookwork is not fun for me. We’ll get through this tax season and then come to terms with what changes have to be made. Don always takes care of our personal taxes, so this corporate junk is unfamiliar and distasteful territory for me.

Don is a dear; he will let me do whatever I need to do to make it work or help me make it disappear. He wants me de-stressed, too. We have to answer to Uncle Sam and then we will make some decisions about the future for our business.

We went to church this morning and today was our day to do the devotional at the nursing home. I love the people at the nursing home, so it was my joy to go participate in that devotional before I hit the taxes. This week we have information we need for taxes coming, so we should be able to knock them out this week. For now, I’ve done all I can do, except work on a better work plan for 2007, so that the tax effort won’t be any big deal.

Tomorrow my order of Essiac Tea should be here; I will brew it and it should be ready to start taking on Tuesday as part of this next 4-week treatment plan. Actually, I will take Essiac Tea for the rest of my life, but I will be taking an aggressive dose for the next 20 weeks. This next 4 weeks is an interval where I take only Carnivora before I hit the complete 16-week treatment plan again. Essiac Tea is something that was referred to me about 15 years ago by a good friend who is a doctor. He told me if I ever had cancer, I should take Essiac Tea. Now I’m being told that again, and as I study it, I realize I should have been taking it years ago for the many benefits it gives. You might want to consider its benefits, too, and maybe you will want to take some. As soon as I know I’ll tell you how it tastes. You can read about Essiac Tea at this location, and they even will give you a free sample if you like: http://www.discount-essiac-tea.com/essiac-tea-benefits.html

Thanks for hanging tough with me while I pitched my tax fit. I love you all and thank God for all His abundant blessings in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment