Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Spelling better today.




It's still raining in Hobart! Actually, it's not raining this minute, but we got more rain today. It's pretty amazing. I took this picture of the redbud with the drips of rain on it. I'm out of practice with the macro shots, so maybe I'll get a better one tomorrow.
Today we got a lot done on the taxes, so I'm feeling better about that project. It's still a hassel.
We drank Essiac Tea for the first time today. ICK! It tastes terrible; someone called it robust, but I call a spade a spade, and it's terrible. However, it tastes a lot better than cancer, so I'm drinking it. Don is drinking the maintenance dose. We'll report if we see any differences. Today all we could tell was how bad it tastes. I have tasted worse stuff, but this is not pretty. The maintenance dose will be more tolerable to drink, so I can do it the rest of my life. Actually, I'm probably a pansy, because I think wine tastes awful, too.
All is good here. Praise God for the rain, the beauty of spring, healthy and happy family and friends!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty tree! Ours is just about done with the flower part and is starting to put on leaves. I kinda hate that! I'd like the flowers to hang around a little longer.

    Good luck with the tea!

    Tricia

    PS - You're a terrific blogmaster!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ours are still flowering nicely. I'm so pleased that we have 4 of them blooming because they're just babies and this is the first year they've all bloomed. I'm going to go gather some of the blooms for my salad at lunch; Mason and Rob taught me that.

    The tea is easier and easier. It reminds me of the Feverfew tea I used to drink, but I only had a swallow of it, not 8 ounces. That was bad enough that I went to taking the capsules; wish I could take this in capsules. But, I'm going to quit whining about it. Maybe someday I'll actually think it's good?

    The blogmastering is working; thanks for teaching me and for doing it for me for 4 months!

    I love you gobs; I'm so pleased and proud. :)

    Love,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete