Wednesday, March 21, 2007









This is a picture made last year in Branson of Trish and Rob and their 5 children. From left to right is Sadie, Mason, Nate, Gabe, Trish, Grace, and Robert. It’s hard to get them all in a row to get a picture, so I’m sending this one. They were all here for the last couple of days, except Rob couldn’t come. I talk so much about all the kids, I thought I should give you this picture of them. They are all a year older, now, but they’re pretty much the same.


Now, I must get back to real life. My redbuds are blooming, and the weeds are happy, but I’ve got to get taxes behind me before I can really tackle the flowerbeds. In the foreground of this picture you can see the weeds in the yard, but we had those sprayed. If we don’t get some rain, we’ll have to water in that spray for it to work. I’ve got to prune the crepe myrtles and the lavender and then get rid of the weeds in the flowerbed. I can do that little at a time, if I use discipline. Discipline. That means I can do an hour or so a day until it’s done. It’s more my style to go out there and plow through it until it’s done; but that is NOT what I can do. Also the Taxes are calling me! UGH! See, I’ve got to get the taxes done. So, that’s my challenge; get some balance into my life and balance is not my strong suit, so my work is cut out for me. Maybe I'm not too old to change, but maybe I'm too hard headed???


Speaking of strength. I’m good. I am doing my treatments everyday for the most part, but that’s another challenge. I’m working on it. It’s hard to find the time to do all I need to do; that means I need to cut something out of my schedule, and I haven’t figured what, yet. Yard work is on my list of things to cut; I have to get it in shape, first. Housework is another, so I’m looking for help. I’m working on it, but I can’t just drop responsibilities; or maybe I can?

This is my last week of this protocol that I’ve been on since December. We decided today that I will do a month of similar treatment and then begin that protocol over again since it has been very good for me and produced good and desired results. The thermogram results still have not come, so we could change the plan if something in the report indicates we should. If those results don’t come tomorrow, I will be utterly shocked. God will get them here in plenty of time. I trust Him. God bless us all.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jo & Don's Tours, Yep, Trish is Jo made over! Jo, the best thing I ever did for myself was to get help to clean the house--it is such a stress reliever and freedom giver! Another good one is to take your taxes to a CPA! Your yard is beautiful like your g-children. XXOO, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo....LOVED the pictures of beautiful trees, beautiful kids etc. Like Linda says, get some help with house and give your taxes to CPA! (We just dropped off tax info to CPA this morning...I'm working on the idea of help with house!) Thanks for the phone call while ago with the wonderful news...God continues to watch over you! I know everyone is enjoying your blog....just don't always post to let you know! The birds are all chirping around here probably because they know you are happy as they are!

    Lots oflove!
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, thanks for the encouraging words. Trish is awesome! She's taller than me in every way; what an awesome family she has, and she still has time for me! My g-children beat the yard all to pieces, but there is some hope for the yard if we work with it. That, I don't want to do, though. Maybe I'll find someone to do that, too! Ha! Love, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruthie, the towhee misses me; I just know it! I sure miss him and all the others. We have birds, but not so many as are there. I get so hooked on those birds; like fish in an aquarium or the whales in Hawaii. I just love watching them. It's nest building time here, so I've got to put some cotton out for the birds. That'll get the cotton out of the house, so that's a good move! Ha! Thanks, again, for holding my hand through all this. I can't wait till you and Phil get here. Love you, Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete