Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Monday March 5 Update

What a busy time! Elena gets a bath; Garrett tries to get a picture to send to Daddy (he left this morning for the track in New Orleans), and Grammy gets a picture of the whole process. She thought the bath was great. She loves everything. She’s such a good baby.












Here’s Elena resting in Grammy’s lap with her clean hair all fluffed. There must be something illegal about having this much fun, but I’m keeping at it until someone comes to arrest me.






She mostly sleeps; getting that beauty rest and it’s sure working for her!


Tomorrow morning Don and I will take Garrett to the bus, then we’ll go to Florence, KY to get my thermogram. I’ll report tomorrow anything they tell us. However, I won’t have the evaluation and reading for a couple of weeks. They do the thermogram in Florence and then send it to someone in Michigan to evaluate it. I imagine they will tell me their impression tomorrow, but we’ll see. I’m not holding my breath, but I’m glad to get this done. It will give us an idea of where we stand with this cancer issue and give us a clue as to what direction we should take. I’m trusting God to give us the clues and direction we need.

I have been unable to get online all day, so please pardon me if this is late and if you’ve sent me emails I’m not answering. I’d like to; I just can’t get online. I will as soon as possible. Love you all; thanks for checking the blog and thanks for your patience. OH! I must tell you that my phone came today, so I’m feeling whole again!



No comments:

Post a Comment