Monday, March 19, 2007


So, tonight I’m really tired and ready for bed! It’s so nice to be home and have our own tub, bed and everything else. It was a wonderful 4 months that we were gone, but home is so sweet!

The weeds in the yard think our home is really sweet, too. So, Don and I attacked them today. There were too many to pull. He shoveled and I picked them out of the loose soil. If we wait until it gets hard, it’ll never work! All those weeds at the base of the Japanese magnolia in yesterday’s pictures are in a plastic bag in the alley now! We still have lots to go, but we got a lot done today.

We also got a lot done in the house. I did the hard floors and dusted while Don vacuumed. What a guy he is! It kills my back to vacuum, so it was wonderful for him to do it for me.

Trish and the kids are coming tomorrow. Don is meeting a friend for breakfast. I’m going to get all the suitcases out of the middle of our bedroom floor and get our clothes put away. It seems to take me forever to get unpacked! The kids will be here for a late lunch, I think.

It was wonderful to see lots of friends at church this morning!

I didn’t take new pictures today, but Gretta sent a picture she took with her phone of pictures that were made of us with Elena when we were there 2 weeks ago. You can see how proud and pleased we were to be there holding that precious bundle:

No comments:

Post a Comment