Sunday, March 4, 2007

Sunday March 4 Update

Here’s little miss Elena doing what she does so well: sleep. I tell you she’s just like me. J Even when we went to the Golden Corral for lunch today, she slept through the whole thing. The other grandkids were having a ball. This time next year, she’ll be right in there with them, but for now, she was the sleeper.

Here are the other grandkids who met for lunch today. Can you tell it’s a party whenever they get together? This is Ethan, Elise, and Kyle with Elena’s big brother, Garrett. We’ll have more pictures of this crowd after we go out to their house on Thursday. For now, this is the best I could do. They prefer to make faces when I take pictures, so I was lucky to get one that looked presentable.



Up late last night, early this morning and then a big party at lunch wore Garrett out. He was ready to take a nap with his baby sister, I guess. After supper this is where we found him: up on Mom and Dad’s bed with baby sister.



All the rest of us are about that tired, too. Gretta cut hair for two teenagers today, and a good friend brought over dinner tonight and Gretta’s doing her hair right now. I love watching. I’ll be so ready to crash tonight, though. It feels good to be able to share good times with everyone, again! It was good to see Gina and Brian and their family today for lunch. We’ll go to their house on Thursday and see the progress they’re making on some major additions to their home and farm buildings.

I was nearing the completion of a web site for Brian’s dad when I got the cancer diagnosis. He is so understanding and encouraging to give me the space to wait until we can get it going again in April. That’s my goal. He does some awesome work. Keep an eye out for great bridges and barns in hand crafted wood. His work is amazing; his heart is even better!

God bless; I love you all for checking in on us. We’re doing well.


2 comments:

  1. Jo & Don, Alena is absolutely beautiful!! What a darling! Garrett will be a wonderful big brother. And the other three g-chlrn--are they perfect or what! Praying for you today, Jo, thermogram day. See you soon, L & T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo, me again! Did you receive any preliminary info from your thermogram yesterday?? Linda

    ReplyDelete