Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Tuesday March 13 Update


We are almost home! We left this morning and made it all the way to OKC! Whew! We’re tired, but we’re close to home. We had a great visit with Trish, Rob and all the kids and it was wonderful. It was wild as ever, so I didn’t get any pictures of the kids. I’ll get pictures next week when they come to see us. I did get one of Grace when I was taking one of their redbud beginning to bloom in front of their house. Grace is at the front door; it’s the middle picture in this blog entry. The first picture is a couple of my favorite birds at Ruthie’s house. My all time favorite bird is the rufus sided towhee, and he’s pictured here with the all American cardinal.

The second picture is of the blooming red bud in front of Trish and Rob’s house. The last picture is a beautiful Oklahoma sunset, also in front of their house. I thought I should show these pictures so folks realize that all the beauty is not in Hawaii. It was even great weather here, today! I think it was in the 70’s. mmmmm, nice!

I’m exhausted, so I’m making this short. It was just a note to let you know we’re almost home! We’re thanking God for safe travels and a healthy family. Gretta is at home and recovering well. She’s a great survivor! Love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment