Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wednesday March 14

It is so good to be home! We have so much to do here before we can get back to 'normal.' I have to find a new normal, anyway. I have several treatments that I need to continue, so I won't be doing things I did before. I haven't decided exactly how to eliminate things from my life. I got off to a good start today by hiring someone to spray the yard for weeds. Last year I did it. Today we saw a guy spraying and Don went and asked him to do our yard. Whew. Now, I just have to do the flower beds. I love to do that and I'm supposed to spend 2 hours a day in the sunshine, so there I'll be.
Today I had laundry to do and the fridge to clean. I had taken everything out when we left and took it to Trish. I didn't take the time to wipe it out because we had a plane to catch. Today I couldn't bear to put new food into a dirty fridge. Ugh. Anyway, it's done. Two loads of laundry are done. Suit cases are all over our bedroom. I don't care. I'm going to take a bath and go to bed.
Dust from 4 months needs to be vacuumed but I can take that slowly. Don suggested we get someone to clean the house; he's a sweetheart, but I need to do it to find what we have! Then maybe I'll get someone to help me keep it clean. I like that idea. For now we'll get it done little at a time.
In the meantime we're home and fine. I just need to get into the bath and then straight to bed. I'm really glad to see my bath and bed! Praise God for our safe travels. Sorry; no pictures today. I was too busy to even find the camera. I've got to get accustomed to this computer, too. It's a whole new world, here! I love you all; thanks for keeping up with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment