Monday, March 26, 2007

Tea is brewd and the rain is nice!

It has been a wonderful day! We didn’t work on taxes. We’re waiting on some more information to come in the mail, so I got to do other things today. I cut my dear friend’s hair and that’s the kind of thing I love to do. I changed the sheets on our bed and put the suitcases away from our room. There are still some piles of cloths in our room, but I’m working through them. I also did three loads of laundry.

It feels good to be doing regular things. An out of the ordinary thing that I did was brewing the Essiac Tea. It looks and smells awful, but I’m not drinking this to enjoy it. I’m drinking it to enjoy LIFE. It has to sit overnight, and then I will begin drinking it tomorrow. Don is going to drink it too. I’ll report to you how it goes. I’m so pleased that one of my friends read the blog and wrote that she is sending for a sample of the tea. I think it might be really, really good for her. She doesn’t have cancer, but it has so many benefits!

Another wonderful thing is that we had a slow rain all day. That is so unusual for us. It usually rains and storms and blows, so that rain just blows through. Today it really sunk in. I know the farmers are happy. It was relaxing.

I’m thanking God! I love you all for looking and caring about us.

No comments:

Post a Comment