Monday, March 12, 2007

Sunday March 11 Update

Last night was the first time I haven’t done a blog and I’m having withdrawals. So, I’m here on Ruthie’s computer. No pictures this time. I might figure out how to get some on later, but for now, no pictures. There will be awesome bird and baby pictures if I can do it.

Yesterday we went to Murfreesboro and got to visit Jim and his son , John. Wonderful visit and drive! We made it to Ruthie’s last night and she had dinner waiting on us. Another wonderful visit! Then Deanna and John brought the boys over! That was something else. Holding little Blake in this house where we lived when Phillip was a baby took me way back to precious memories!

We had a great night’s sleep, even if we did have to change the time; I think we’ve been robbed an hour of sleep. It’s okay. The birds here are beautiful! I’m looking forward to church with old friends!

It’s good to be in Springville in the arms of family and friends. I hope today is good for you, too! Always remember we love you! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment