Friday, October 31, 2008

Ready to go.



BlankTonight’s picture is of Raynie waving. She is such a sweetie; she’s a tough one, too. Notice the bruise on her forehead and the scratch on her cheek, but you can see the happy in her eyes! She’s such a sweetie. You know, she was born with a cleft palate, so they weren’t sure if she’d have speech issues or not. Just in case, they taught her to sign, and although she is learning to talk, she signs very well. It amazes me and it is so sweet that she can do it and communicate so well with it. This wave is so precious. I guess she talks with her eyes a lot, too. She’s a precious little girl and has recovered totally from her surgery back in the summer. She eats anything she wants and can even suck from a straw (which she couldn’t do before her surgery). We miss all the kids when they are gone, so we sure thank God for lots of pictures. We’re blessed with the kids and blessed again with the pictures!



All our ‘stuff’ is on the bed ready for me to pack. I’ll go do that and then we’re ready to go in the morning. We’ll get up at 5 and leave at 6. We like to get off early so that we get there before it’s dark. We’re good to go in the dark in the morning. There’s nobody on that road but us in the morning. If we get a late start, there will be oodles of people on the road in Houston after dark!



I’ll do my best to post to the blog while we’re gone, but I may not be able to when we are at the retreat. I’ll let you know if we have to take a couple of days off from posting. I’ll also let you know on Tuesday evening how my appointments go. I expect no issues; I expect this to be totally boring. I wonder if they’ll recognize me with all this hair. I didn’t have this much hair when they met me and I’ve NEVER had curls like this.



I finished packaging all of Don’s herbs and vitamins, so he’s good through March! WHEW. I have enough to get me through until I get home next week and another week or so, but I’ve got to get busy and get mine done through March when we get home. I’ve done all my exercises today, so I’m ready except for putting things into the suitcase. I’m headed to do that. Then I’m going to power plate before bed. The power plate is a great machine that is for full body vibration. That’s very good for building bone density and many other things. It feels so good to an achy back, so I’m ready to have a session. I thank God that Don and I can be on the same page for the equipment and supplements that we feel are helpful. It’s a blessing to me to have the power plate and the jiggler. The jiggler is packed already in the suitcase to go with us! Keep an eye on us and I’ll keep you posted. Hugs to you!



No comments:

Post a Comment