Friday, December 19, 2008

First day is busy in Branson!



The picture on the blog tonight is Raynie, sitting beside her Mommy, Trish, when we stopped by their house yesterday. I usually get pictures of the grandkids and their parents don’t get in the pictures much. Trish was relaxed when we came through the other day, as all the other kids were at school. We hated to miss them, but it was fun to see Trish and Raynie.


Today had been fun. We got to move into the condo a day early. We were early, but nobody was in it, so they let us move on into it. It’s good for us to stay in a motel every now and then because it really makes us appreciate the condo when we get into it! We went shopping and got groceries, so I’ve been cooking to get things ready to fix quickly the rest of the time. When we were at Ruthie’s after Thanksgiving, she spoiled us with turkey breast she had cooked, so I’m cooking a turkey breast in the oven. On top of the stove a pot of beans is cooking, so we can have chili when it turns really cold this weekend. I made hamburger patties and put them into the freezer, so I can fix a quick burger. It feels good to get organized. I washed veggies for salad, too. Now I’ve got to do some exercises and get to bed. There’s a ‘Jacuzzi’ tub, here, so I’m going to get a good bath tonight, too. I’d better get busy or I’ll be up till midnight.


We had a beautiful day, so we got to walk, too. I needed that stretch! I sure thank God that I’m feeling so good and am able to do all this. It is way fun and I know that I am so very blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment