Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Christmas 2008!


The picture on the blog tonight is one I pulled out from our Thanksgiving trip when we were at Gretta’s house. This one is Elena sitting in the chair Gretta sat in when she was a baby. Lots of sweet memories!

Today has gone great for us. Trish just called because she was worried that I hadn’t posted and the last she heard Don wasn’t feeling good. I hope we didn’t worry anyone else! Don’s had a much better day. In fact we went walking this afternoon in the sunshine. Then tonight we went down to Branson Landing and walked to see the lights on the landing. That’s way good for him to feel like walking! We were blessed with him feeling good for Christmas!

I’ve been watching movies tonight, so I hadn’t gotten around to the blog yet. I’m so sorry if I worried anyone. There was no football on, so Don went to bed about a half hour ago, and I’m headed there as soon as I get the blog posted.

We thank God for so many wonderful blessings. It’s been a wonderful year and the holiday season has been great, too. We thank Him for the safe travels of our family and friends as they go about visiting with family. God is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment