Monday, December 8, 2008

Raynie has a haircut!

Haircuts are running in our family. Trish saw the pictures of Elena with her little bob haircut and decided Raynie needed a haircut. She’s always had so much hair, but she decided it was time for a cut. I’m amazed that someone could do such a good job on a little 17 month old, but I think it looks so cute. I wish we could get the girls together. Maybe they will all join us in Branson, but that’s a dream. In this picture her older brother, Mason is holding her.

We had another great day for walking and Don walked with me, again. It was 70 in Hobart, today! Of course, we had winds gusting at 50 mph, so keeping our balance was interesting; it helps to hold hands!

I worked on taxes today. Don wants me to be ready except for the last month’s numbers before we leave for Branson. Things are looking pretty good. I did a good job last year, so it looks like I can do it pretty quickly. I had worked on it some before we left on our Thanksgiving trip, so there’s not that much left to do. It’s just details and I hate details. I can’t believe I did such a good job last year; I thank God for Don’s patience in pulling me through it. I’m so thankful for his patience in everything; I’m blessed with a wonderful husband.

We are taking David and Dorothy to Oklahoma City for David to have his pacemaker checked on Wednesday. Dorothy needs to stop by J.C. Penney’s and we may shop for a new laptop, so I’m doing research on what I need and what’s available. We’ll see. It’ll be so nice to have computers that are up to date and working. If I can’t get my research done we’ll keep limping along with what we have. More details. Ugh. I thank God that I can at least keep up with the computer age and that I can read and think even if it’s hard to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment