Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Work is never done at home!


The picture tonight is one of Don and Elena doing one of their favorite things: reading a book. Precious memories of a wonderful visit!

Today has been so busy with all the exercises that I'm really supposed to be doing plus all the unpacking and washing, etc. I did three loads of clothes, but I still have all the clean stuff to unpack and put where it belongs. I made a pot of chili because it's getting cold here. Today was a nice day, though, so Don walked with me. It felt good to be able to get all the exercises done. I've still got to jiggle, though and the tub is calling me. We rearranged furniture in the living room because we'd taken a couple of chairs to Gretta and the room was all off balance. It never seems to be easy here!

I'd better get with the program so I can get to bed soon. God is so good to me. The least I can do is get the rest I need! I sure thank Him for the ability to do 3 loads of clothes and all my exercises! What a difference in this year and last! God is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment