Monday, December 15, 2008

She didn't get it from me!

This is Elena and Ashby. Elena chatters a lot but we have no idea what she’s saying. There are a few things she says very clearly and one is, “AAAW!” That’s what she says whenever she sees a dog and right before she gives them a big hug. She didn’t get that from me! It’s precious, though!

Today has been really busy. I got up at 5:45 just because I woke up and didn’t feel drugged! I was so excited to get up and get busy with all I have to do before we can leave Thursday. It feels so good to be ‘on’ the neti pot instead of antihistamines! I don’t feel sleepy all the time. I wake up ready to go. It’s wonderful!

I got all the rest of my herbs and vitamins done today. That was a big project. Now I’m working to get all the Christmas stuff ready and mailed. I’m sending mostly money, but the few things I’m doing seem to take me forever. I’m still foggy; just not sleepy.

It’s so cold here. I didn’t walk today; only an idiot would walk in this weather! I did everything else, though. I thank God that I can walk most days and that I still have the sense to stay in when it feels like 10 outside! I also thank Him for His son, who is the reason for this season; it’s a wonder for us!


No comments:

Post a Comment