Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Another "Kona Day" in Hobart!



This is a picture Don took of me reveling with my first irises. I so love these flowers! Please excuse one of my favorite shirts. It's a favorite for walking and working in the yard and I got to do both today.


This hair you see is likely how I will be wearing it a lot. It captures all my hair and keeps it off my face and neck. I remind me of when I was a sophomore in high school and wore my hair a lot like this. It wasn't gray then, though. HA! The longer it gets the easier it is for me; maybe it will survive!


Today when I wasn't outside I've been working to finish the last 50 days of herbs and vitamins for Don and I. I've got them thrown. I have to package them, now. I'm really tired of this, but I'll be done soon and it'll be good to have that chore done for a few months. I thank God that we can take these supplements; I really believe they help us both to feel better and be stronger.


Today I am so thanking God for another beautiful day. We walked and noticed that trees and yards are really getting green after our recent rains and a couple of warm days. I absolutely love this weather! The birds have been frolicking and Don and I sat out on our back deck a while this afternoon and enjoyed them I've really enjoyed today, even with all the herbs and vitamin throwing.


Now, I'll get back to that. I thank God that I CAN do it. I remember when it was so hard when my fingers didn't work from the neuropathy. PTL!

No comments:

Post a Comment