Thursday, April 23, 2009

House cleaning day.


The picture on the blog tonight is Gabe, playing the guitar when we were there last weekend. He really does a great job with the guitar. He plays music that we like to hear. We sit around and play cards or visit and he plays music that is nice in the background. I’m amazed at his talent. He works at it and we’re very proud of him. (Gabe is 14.)


Today I cleaned the house again, all by myself. I left the bathrooms for tomorrow because I was so DONE. I did the floors, but I’ll ‘police them up’ tomorrow. There is really nothing dirty about the bathrooms because nobody has used them (except ours), but it seems like the right way to clean house if I clean the bathrooms.


Folks are coming here tomorrow at 1 to play cards all afternoon. Then we’re all going out to eat supper. That’s a new twist and we’re all looking forward to it.


We had another great day. It was cloudy some, but we got some sun and got in a good walk. There were storms a while ago, but they’ve gone past us, now. I thank God for good weather. We are so blessed. I thank God for the ability to clean the house, too. Wow; I could never have done this last year. I thank God for Angelica, who got me through the toughest chemo months! I thank God for Don, who helped me so much before we got Angelica and he offered to vacuum today. He does a great job of keeping things neat, too. I’m so blessed to have him as my partner in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment