Friday, April 24, 2009


The picture tonight is Nate, doing color guard duty for the Civil Air Patrol. My dad would be so proud of him! We all are! I love this picture. I can never get a very good shot of him because he’s camera shy. I swiped this one off Tricia’s blog; I don’t know who got it, but I am so proud to have it! Nate is 17.

I finished cleaning the bathrooms this morning. Then we played cards at our house after lunch and until supper time. The women won 3 out of 4 games, but the guys still took us out to supper at the Mexican restaurant. They are closed on Sundays, now, so we have to eat there at other times and make a new plan for Sunday lunches.

Bruce has two games in Wichita Falls tomorrow, so we’re headed to them in the morning. I’m so glad we can catch some more games before we leave for Hawaii!

I sure thank God that my health is holding strong. I’m amazed at how tickled I am to be able to clean the house. I never thought I would be rejoicing over such a thing, but God knows how to make us see and I thank Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment