Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy tax day.



This is the picture I was hunting the other day to compare this Easter to last Easter. I was so thrilled to have as much hair as I did because it was enough to keep me warm. It also felt right on me. I liked it better than I like this long hair, but I'll have to admit the long hair looks better. That's good for me to see; gives me courage to keep this hair and lean me toward liking it better. Our sweet niece, who invited us for Easter dinner at her house last year found this picture and sent it to me after she read on the blog that I had lost my copy. How blessed am I to have such a wonderful family! Heather married into it, but I thank God that she did! She delivered precious Luke and is carrying Logan, who is due to arrive in June. How a mom can be so busy with a family, pregnancy and career and still take time to keep up with me AND my whims amazes me. Thanks, Heather!


I walked on the treadmill today because the wind won and I left the outdoors to it. I thank God for the treadmill! Don cleaned out our shed, so I thank him for that; I sure didn't want to do it.


Tomorrow I go to Altus for my annual eye exam. I'm looking forward to it because I can tell I need my prescription changed. Our friend, Joan, is going with us because we'll go out to eat lunch while we're there. She used to go with us a lot, so this will be a celebration of old memories. We'll stop on the way home and visit with Jo Ann and Frank and be sure they're doing well. I talk to her on the phone every day and she sounds just great. Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment