Monday, April 6, 2009

The treadmill is wonderful!

The picture tonight is another from the card game Friday night. This is Jerry and Linda McCannon with our friend, Frank. We bought the treadmill from Jerry and Linda and we also go to church with them, so they're more of our good friends.

Today was another really cold and windy day, here. I'm so glad to have that treadmill! There was just no way I was up to facing that wind for a walk! Thank you, God, for options! I know I need to walk, but that wind is so brutal. The treadmill makes it possible when the weather is so difficult. Tomorrow it's supposed to be 75 and not so windy. Whew! That'll be a wonderful break.

Today was a nice day, just hanging around the house and getting my exercises done and some chores around the house, like laundry. It feels good to not be stressed about anything. My arm is really doing well. I've been doing more massage with it with the various massagers we have, as well as the power plate. My hand is less swollen than it's been in months; I think maybe it's not swollen at all, even. There is still some swelling in my arm, but it's not as bad as it normally is, and it doesn't hurt as much as it usually does. I'd love to think that it's correcting it'self, but I think the massage is making the difference. It's good that something is working. Thank you, God!

After spelling apologize with two p's for two nights in a row, Don reminded me there is only one p in the word apologize. I think I might remember that for the rest of my life, now. It's not a number, so I think I can remember it! I went back and correcte it; at least I didn't have to write it off a hundred times. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment