Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!



I asked Don to take this picture because this is what I wore on Easter last year, and I wanted to compare the two pictures. Right; I can't find the picture from last year! Well, here's this year's picture, anyway.

I can't believe it, but one of the keys is sticking on my NEW laptop! It's the backspace key, which I use a LOT, so I guess I'll have to take the computer back? Look up the receipt, etc. Ugh.


We went to Jo Ann and Frank's house for dinner after church today. Both their daughters were there, so it was fun. Their grandson, Sidney, who had the really bad four wheeler accident about 18 months ago was there and he is doing so very well. He recovered completely except that he doesn't smell or taste very much at all. Praise God!


Jo Ann's surgery is in the morning. We plan to spend the day with her and her family. If she does well, they expect her to come home tomorrow evening. I expect that for her.


I am very sore today from cleaning the house yesterdy. My back is so angry with me, but I had pain killers left from last year, so I'm winning. (Over the counter, extra strength something or other.) I thank God for relief and for His Son!

2 comments:

  1. Jo,

    You are so funny--you look better every year so don't worry about finding last year's picture.

    I never let my students use the backspace key so you really don't need one--HA!HA!

    Let's see if I can get this posted--it is a different challenge every time.

    Love ya,

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, I just typed a big old long answer and lost it, banging around hoping to get the back space key to work. I'm afraid I didn't have you for a teacher, so I've learned to use it a lot!

    You might have flunked me in typing, but you made my day saying that I look better every year. I wish I didn't care how I look, but I find that I want to look like I feel good. If I go past the mirror and it looks like the wicked witch of the west in there, it's hard to believe that I feel good. Thanks for laughing with me and for loving me!

    Thanks for hanging in there to get a post completed, too. I know it's a challenge. I found out how to take off the word thing, so I did that, hoping it would help the process.

    Love you,

    Jo

    ReplyDelete