Monday, April 20, 2009

Jo Ann is waiting on results.



The picture tonight is Grace, modeling a balerina outfit I brought to her when we went to Sadie's banquet on Saturday. I had found this at a yard sale and knew that Gracie would love it. (Gracie will be 6 on Saturday and she is so excited about it!)

Today we went with Jo Ann to her doctor's appointment but not too much happened. They did take out her drains, but they didn't have any more information for her. The results for her tests are not back, so they still don't know if her cancer was hormone receptive or not. So, she can't meet with the oncologist, yet. So, she's more comfortable, but not relaxed, yet. God will take care.

It was warm and wonderful in town today. We walked and it was great to be able to do that! We spent some time in the yard collecting sunshine, too. Ummm . . . that felt so good. I'm so ready for warm weather.

I've been throwing herbs for another 50 days for Don and I. When I get those done, I'll have all the herbs and vitamins thrown for until we get home from Hawaii. Whew. That'll feel good.

I'm off to throw more herbs. Thanks for checking on us. Remember God blesses!

No comments:

Post a Comment