Monday, January 11, 2010

Almost Tuesday! (Tuesday I go get Don!)

Publish Post



This is a picture Don took last week when we had just gone down and picked up a precious few sea "gems" for Robert (our son-in-law). They are actually sea glass, but he likes them, so he calls them sea gems. When I was down there picking them up I realized I was in the same stance I was when I was pulling weeds and hurt my back, so I quit with just a few. I'll go by there tomorrow on the way to pick up Don and if the tide is right, maybe I can find a few more for him. You can see the precious few I got in the red cup.

Today is my last day to be without Don, so Tomorrow will be a really good day. We have done fine in our separate abodes, but separate 'vacations' to Hawaii was not our dream. Together will be much better.

I watered everywhere yesterday, so it rained today. That's great, though; it means I don't have to water for a couple of days because it was a good rain. It's not like watering is a bad job. It's just nice to have a day off.

I spent much of today juicing the oranges I've collected. I have a bowl full of tangerines we can take with us when we hike or go whale watching. I have grapefruit to eat every day. Yum. God is so generous with the fruit and it's sure nice not to have to buy it!

I figured out how to change the time on the blog to Hawaii time, so at least it will give the right time and date when I post. You people back home, just won't see it until later because we are behind you. It makes me feel better to see the right time and date on here. Ruthie, I think I found where to get the comments coming to you, again, too. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment