Monday, January 25, 2010

Hehe getting raked.


This is Hehe doing one of his favorite things. He loves being raked! He never gets up and is done; I have to just stop when I can't do it any longer and he looks at me like I'm a loser. I think he'd stay for a raking even if a bird or a gecko went right past us and he really likes to chase them, too. When he doesn't come home at night (He stays in the garage at night.), I get out the rake and start making noise with it and he comes running!

Today we took it easy. We went to watch whales and saw some, but I didn't get any good pictures or even any good videos. They were too far out to get good pictures. Man, the water was smooth and beautiful, though. It's so nice to just sit there and watch. Then it gets exciting when we see activity and splashes.

I watered good yesterday and today, but it's still not raining. Something must be wrong with my theory. I guess God sends the rain when He knows it's best. It's hard to remember that He's always in control and to simply trust that . . . but isn't it wonderful to always know it!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh MaryJo this kitty is so cute! I just love cats. I have an old girl that will be 17 this year! She is my love and has been with me since I was 15 years old! So this picture makes me happy because I know you are making that cat happy! How funny to rake a cat. It cracks me up! Looks like you are having a wonderful time. I would really like to whale watch someday. My brother lives in San Diego and they do that there at this time of year too. I have only been to see him once in 2001. Enjoy your time in the sun we don't get much sun here in Michigan this time of year, well, not a lot of the year. haha We are all getting cabin fever! Happy whale hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no I didn't put my name. Chemo brain, I know you know how that is...
    Love,
    Wendy's Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Becky, I knew that had to be you; I don't know anyone else in Michigan. I am so loving the sun and the whales. I even love the cats. We used to have cats, but our cats are all gone and sweet memories, now. I love to be able to enjoy other people's cats, since we travel too much to keep cats, anymore. We are here often enough that these cats feel like part of our family.

    Love you,

    Wendy's Jo

    ReplyDelete