Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy Birthday, Blake! (3)


Today is Blake's 3rd birthday. He is the first of a rash of new babies we had in our family in 2007. He is Ruthie and Phil's youngest grandson and this is Ruthie's family picture taken this Christmas when they all came over to Ruthie's to celebrate Christmas. (Ruthie is doing much better in her recovery from her back surgeries. by the way.) Blake was born in January, our Gretta's Elena was born in February and our Tricia's Raynie was born in July. At the time we were all in shock at the thought of having more babies, but every moment since we've all wondered how we ever lived without these precious people in our lives. They've made us all richer people!

In this picture on the front left is Phil, Blake's BIG brother, then Phil, my brother-in-law, holding Blake, then Ruthie, then Alex, Blake's other big brother. In the back on the left is John, Blake's daddy, and Deanna, his mommy and the person who set the camera and then ran back to get into this picture (also Ruthie and Phil's daughter), then Debbie, and David (Ruthie and Phil's son). I thank God for this family in my life!

Today was my day outside because Don is inside watching football. I'm so thankful that it was sunny today, so I got some sun as I got the watering, raking and fruit collecting done. If it was raining, then I wouldn't have to do any of that, so I'd be thankful for the break, but I need lots of Vitamin D and exercise, so sunshine is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment