Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy Birthday, Don!


Tonight's picture is one I got of Don when we were zipping last Friday. We enjoyed so much viewing the lush landscaping from the zip line! You can see that Don is concentrating on seeing all there is to see.

Today we're concentrating on the fact that Davy and Susan will be here in about 4 or 5 hours. We are so excited. We're doing the happy dance. Don has had lots of birthday wishes and folks have asked me to give him lots of hugs. The great thing about that is that I get in on the hugs! I thank God that he's in good health and continues to have birthdays! We celebrate every day, no kidding!

Don is out of the shower and it's my turn, so I'm heading there. We wipe down the shower after each use (to keep mold from growing), so we do showers back to back so we only have to wipe down once. We'll be all ready to greet Davy and Susan when they arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment