Saturday, January 16, 2010

Football overrides whale watching.


This is a picture of Olive Oil, one of Harry's cats. She snuck around and only came in to eat and hide under the bed for the first 2 weeks that we were at Harry's house. Then, suddenly, just as if she'd gotten a memo telling her that we were her new people, she came in and loved us! It was the greatest change of character I've ever seen. Harry says she does that whenever someone new comes; it must be a 2 week rule that she has. She was a precious cat, once she let us get near her. She was so funny; she knew how to jump up and open the drawers in Harry's room! We'd go into his room and find the drawers open and she'd have shuffled through his clothes, too. Maybe she was looking for Harry? Cat's have their own ways; we find them entertaining. We really enjoy cats.

I keep promising pictures of Iki, the princess cat, here. That will come soon.

Today is football day so watching whales is put on hold. I can live with that, but it amazes me. How many chances do we get to watch for whales and how many chances do we get to watch football? No doubt whatever football is on is a really big deal? I have plenty of watering to do, so I can sure be busy! I started the day early with getting up to ride with a couple of other ladies to a ladies' Bible study and prayer breakfast in Kona, so, actually, a nap is in order. It was a great experience for me to share that time, so I've had extra blessings for today. Now the blog is done, early. I feel good. Thanks for keeping up with us. (Judy, where are you?)

No comments:

Post a Comment