Thursday, January 21, 2010

The happy dance, again!

Davy emailed us tonight saying they ARE coming next week to spend 10 days with us! We are so excited. It's Don's birthday next week, but I feel like it's mine, too! The picture tonight is one of David and Susan when they were here with us in 2007; we are so excited to get to do this again!

Besides that I called today and found that Braddah Smitty (my favorite entertainer) is singing at the Paniolo Country Inn tomorrow night. This will be our first chance to see him since we've been here, this time, so I'm very excited about tomorrow, too. I also called and got us reservations at the zip line at the World Botanical Gardens for tomorrow afternoon! This is not the same zip line that we did the last time we were here. This is a brand new zip line at the World Botanical Gardens, where we are shareholders. So, this is another exciting thing for us. I absolutely loved zipping and I'm excited to see if this one is as good as the one we did before. We'll have lunch here and then go down and see if we can get some more sea 'gems' for Robert and then go zip on our way back to have dinner and see Braddah Smitty.

What an exciting day this has been for us to get all these plans made. We also went and saw some whales breaching. The water was really choppy, so it was hard watching and we didn't stay too long. So the whales were a bit off, but everything else went perfectly today. We even had enough sunshine to dry the laundry outside. I'm a happy camper, doing the happy dance and thanking God all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment