Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Princess Iki


The picture tonight is Don with Princess Iki in his lap. She's the lap cat in this house. He was watching TV and she jumped up there to join him. Her eyes are blue, so when she opens them she looks like a terrorist cat because it looks like she has a candle in her head. Too bad I can't get a good shot with her eyes open, because she's really a pretty kitty. (Iki, pronounced Eekee, means tiny and they named her that because she was so tiny when they got her. I add the Princess because of her 'attitude.')

Today we had another great day of whale watching. I didn't get any better pictures than the one I posted yesterday, though. We are having the time of our lives getting to watch whales nearly every day!

We came home from whale watching and Don mowed the yard and I vacuumed the house. We're so grateful to be able to do these things. We thank God for our health and for such a wonderful place to 'work.'

No comments:

Post a Comment