Friday, March 12, 2010

Arrived in Branson!


Here is a picture of Mason, relaxing in Branson. We arrived, got checked in, had supper and Trish and I ran out and got groceries for the week. We're pooped! Mason wanted to go swimming tonight, but it's 11 and I'm still putting away groceries! We'll have to swim tomorrow.

We are on dial up, so it's already not working very well. Ugh; the picture doesn't want to post. I hate this part of traveling.

Anyway, we got here fine. The kids were great travelers. Rob and the big boys will be here tomorrow around supper time, I think. That means we'd better get the supper plan going and get our act in gear.

I thank God for a safe trip! Oh! I forgot my other big huge thanks to God! My appointment with the eye doctor in OKC today was GREAT! He said my cataracts are NOT bad enough for surgery, yet! They were ready this time last year, so the drops I've been using are WORKING! Woo Hoo! I sure thank God for that, too. I thought my vision wasn't worse and maybe was better, but it's hard to tell. My vision is about 20/30 and he said it has to be 20/40 before they want to do surgery! I'm so pleased!

No comments:

Post a Comment