Sunday, March 7, 2010

Walkway in the sunset.


This picture is the sunset the day we evacuated for the tsunami that didn't happen. What a blessing that was for us! We enjoyed beautiful sunsets every day. This one shows the walkway that went for several miles along the beach. (I'd guess it's about 4 miles, judging by the time it took us to walk it and also driving the distance and watching the odometer, although we drove on the road rather than the walkway, so it's an estimate.)

Today I've been dealing with printer issues, so it's been an inky mess and the printer still isn't working. So it goes when I do technical things, but it usually works the next day, so I'm exercising patience (after about 3 hours of working on it!) and waiting until tomorrow before I spend any more time on it. The good thing is that I've managed to not get ink on my hands; I usually get it all over me.

God is with us; what a blessing. He has a plan and I thank Him for being in control and for being with us! Have a wonderful March!

No comments:

Post a Comment