Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ready for Branson


This picture is one I went back and got from a day when we went to MacKenzie Park last December. What a beautiful place and wonderful memory.

We're getting ready to make more great memories tomorrow! Tomorrow we head to OKC to pick up Trish, Sadie, Mason, Grace and Raynie. We'll go to Branson and check in for the week. Nate is his Battalion Commander, so he has to be in OKC Saturday to lead the St. Patrick's Day parade. As soon as the parade is done, Rob, Nate, Gabe and Ryan (friend, who is living with them) will follow us to Branson for the rest of spring break. We are so excited to get to spend a week with them! We barely got to see them when we came home from Hawaii because I was sick and we wanted to get out of there before I spread the sickness! I'll be so happy to get good hugs from everyone and then spend the week with them. This is going to be so much fun! I'll get pictures and share the times with you.

Now, it may take me a while to get online tomorrow night, so I may be late, but I'll get it posted one way or another. Thanks for your patience.

The car is packed. All we have to pack in the morning is our toiletries and the ice chest. It feels so good to be ready and to feel good. I sure thank God for everyone's good health and for the safe travels we expect tomorrow.

I also have an appointment with they eye doctor in OKC in the morning before we meet Trish. I'm hoping that he'll tell me the drops I've been using for the last year have helped my cataracts. We'll see, and I'll report to you tomorrow night. I feel great and Don's ankle is great! Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment