Saturday, March 20, 2010

A cold March 20th


This is a picture of Don and I at the waterfall at Branson Woods last Friday. It was a gorgeous day and we had a wonderful hike.

Today has been frustrating because I've been working to get our family reunion straight in June. I had the wrong date for it, so I have our condos reserved for a week AFTER the reunion. Now, they don't have space available the week I need them. What to do? I'll call the timeshare people on Monday and see if they can work some magic or have any suggestions for me. I'll sleep on it and maybe come up with a solution when I have a clear head.

We enjoyed eating chili today. It's cold here, but not horrible. We went to the post office and picked up our mail for the week we were gone. I had ordered herbs and vitamins, so there was a lot of sorting to do. I don't have to throw them until we get back from Houston, though. All that sorting was enough to fog my mind, though. Maybe by Monday I'll be clear enough to come up with a family reunion solution that works.

It's almost always really warm in Oklahoma at this time of year, so snow is pretty bizarre. I'm sure glad we were gone for the real winter; this is enough for me. One weekend of snow I can handle. God knows what we can take and what we need, so I thank Him for taking charge! I'm sure I would rearrange it if it were my task, and I'd mess things up a bunch! I like leaving it up to God to figure out the weather and I'll follow His lead the best I can, with thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment