Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Jaxon and Avery


Here's a picture of Jaxon and his big sister, Avery. Avery is 8 1/2 (Jaxon is 6 1/2). She's as bright at Jaxon, but she and her mom were gone somewhere the other day when Jaxon came over for the plunger. I'll have to get their picture sometime when they're inside, so I can capture their blue eyes. You can't see their eyes so well in this picture; I just went outside and snapped a picture while they were playing. They have an older brother, Jarret, who is 13 or 14. These two are almost always together and they give the best hugs of anybody I know besides my grandkids!

Today has been a gorgeous day! It's about 70 outside, and windy, but that's typical for Oklahoma. We walked in shorts and t-shirts and it was perfect. After lunch we laid outside and got some sun. I should go out and pull up some of last year's flowers to make room for new ones. Maybe I'll go do that right quickly! I love this spring time! I thank God for flowers and a revival of growth each spring! I have one lonely daffodil blooming, already; I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment