Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Japanese magnolia.


Tonight's picture is one Don took this evening of me with my Japanese magnolia in bloom. I love that Japanese magnolia! Take a look at the pile of bags behind me; that's from our work in the yard on Monday. You can see, I haven't weeded in the area where I was standing; that will come soon. Right now the iris greens are getting strong and there are a few daffodils left out there. I probably won't have time or energy to pull any more weeds this week.

That day that we did all the work in the yard we also cleaned the rest of the house. I can't believe I lived through that day, but God has made me so strong! I sure am grateful for that. It's nice to have the house all clean; I sure thank Don for doing the vacuuming or I would have had to do it in two days. He was a huge help in the yard, too!

Today I couldn't make our old printer work, so we bought another one. We buy a printer every 18 months or so. I just don't have good chemistry with printers, I guess. Anyway, I got the printing done, so I can relax, again. If it's not one thing stressing me it's something else, but it's a challenge to not let it get me down. Sometimes I let the stress win, but I'm much better than I used to be at it. Cancer really loves stress, so I just have to be stronger than the stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment