Tuesday, March 23, 2010

More sunshine in Hobart!


This is a picture of Sadie on our hike in Branson last week. She's sure growing up fast! She's a precious, sweet girl; we couldn't be prouder than we are of her.

Today I made plans for our trip to my Itazuke reunion this fall. It feels good to be making those plans. I still have to get our registration in and make the hotel reservations for DC, but I have our reservations in a condo at Shenandoah Crossing in Virginia for on the way and on the way home. I've always wanted to go there, so this is a good opportunity to spend some time there. I hope Ruthie and Phil will go with us; that would make it even more fun. She's feeling lots better, so by fall, I hope she'll be up for a trip. I thank God that she is doing so much better!

We had another gorgeous day today. We walked and they came home and collected sunshine in the yard. I love these kinds of days and thank God for them, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment