Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Grace SWIMS with ease!


If I confused you last night with Nate's 16th birthday and he's 18 . . . SORRY! You've got to hang tough with me. I'm having a great time, but it's a ZOO around here. Nate turned 18! I was crazy! I've corrected it, so it's right, now, but I know I sent a few people over the edge last night . . . sorry!

Tonight is the promised picture of Gabe and Ryan enhancing the story of their trip here when they arrived the other night. They are all so much fun! That's Trish with them, enjoying the story, and glad to see them as we all were.

Today was so cool! I went with the kids to the pool and stayed late with Grace because she wanted to stay 'just a little longer.' She's always thought she was swimming and yesterday I noticed she was a lot more confident. Today she absolutely took off swimming! Even today when she first got in the pool she was telling her friends, "I can't go past the 3 feet." Before she knew it, today, she was swimming across the pool and back. Then she got so excited, she swam the length of the pool and back! Then she swam around the whole edge of the pool, and then laps across and back, again. She was so excited and so was I. I took a bunch of videos of her because I knew nobody would believe us. It was so exciting! I thank God for this gift for her!

I have lots of cute pictures from the pool I'll post later. What a fun day it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment