Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring is here!


This is Sadie and Raynie, playing 'pulley bone' on our hike in Branson. Break the rotten stick and whoever gets the biggest piece wins. Raynie loves it when her piece is the biggest: "I WIN! I WIN!" Sadie is a doll to humor her. All the kids make Raynie special; they all amaze me. She's everyone's baby.

Today has been nice and warm, to our surprise. They predicted a 70% chance of rain, but we haven't had a drop. It's been partly cloudy, but we walked and gathered sunshine in the yard. I even got my echinacea and daisy sticks pulled from last year. Now the new growth can come through and make me happy! Spring is definitely right around the corner, if not here.

I've also been working to repair my lights in our bathroom They're the ones with round bulbs that hangs over the mirror and they've been loose for the last 3 years. Yesterday I thought one was falling on me, so I decided to fix them. Fixing them is a bigger job that I thought. It's really hard to get to those places! Of course both my drills are dead, too. I've got them charging and I'll be 'loaded for bear' after supper. But, I want to watch Survivor, so maybe I'll do it after Survivor.

I'm so grateful for the energy to attempt any of this. I thank God for giving me my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment