Monday, March 22, 2010

Challenges; whew!


The picture tonight is a relaxed me at the waterfall at Westgate Woods in Branson. It was such a beautiful, sunny day and we were having so much fun exploring and hiking all over the resort's woods. It was a wonderful day.

Today I felt like that most of the day. I got our trip to Gatlinburg rearranged to go with the right date for our family reunion the first thing this morning. I am so grateful for people who could think straight to help me get it fixed! I'm mostly grateful that our family takes the time to get together every year. Even more than that I thank God for a wonderful family; we've been so blessed to have each other and I'm pleased to be in the Fox family. Then later today it warmed up so nicely here, and Don and I got to do our regular walk. It was wonderful and I felt so good.

This morning I got a message asking if I wanted to upgrade to the new Mozilla Firefox. I love Firefox, so I said, "Sure." Nothing worked right all day, after that! I couldn't go anywhere on the Internet! Baffled, I switched over to Internet Explorer and things worked fine until I sat down to do the blog tonight and I couldn't get 'inside' to post the blog! I had to uninstall Firefox and install it, again. That seemed to have worked, so I'm relaxing, again. Whew! It's been challenging, but I made it through the day. In the meantime I got our sheets changed on our bed, so I'm ready for a bath and to climb into a fresh, clean bed. Whew. It feels good to have challenges and not be whipped by them. (It was close at times, though! Now, let's hope this posts!)

No comments:

Post a Comment