Sunday, March 21, 2010

The hugs keep us going!


This picture is one I got of Gracie giving Poppy (Don) a big hug. This is the kind of thing that keeps us old folks cranking. All the kids are great hug givers!

Today it's still cold, but it's warm enough to melt the snow except for the drifts. Hopefully tomorrow will be a really great day. It was beautiful, today, but still too cold to venture out much. We're still enjoying the rest of the chili I made the other night. Hopefully spring will be here tomorrow and we can forget the cold weather menu.

I thank God for daffodils! They convince me that spring is, indeed, around the corner. They've been battered by snow and wind, but they are still out there insisting that it's spring. I couldn't resist them and went out and cut a big bouquet today. They are wonderful reminders for me in spite of the cold I feel and the drifts of snow remaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment